VERAFLEX is based in FAUILLET in Lot-et-Garonne
Designer and manufacturer of mechanically welded hydraulic cylinders (standards, modular and custom-made) for agricultural and mobile markets :
– cushioned cylinders with built-in position sensors and valves
– telescopic cylinders (simple and double acting)
– modular cylinders
– stainless cylinders
Creation of HYD&AU VÉRINS at CREUTZWALD in Moselle.
Specialized in design and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders for aggressive environments such as public works and mining, its range is based on :
– hydraulic cylinders on the plane
– ISO 6022 – 6020/1 – 3320 cylinders
– running, drilling and induction metal coating
The fields of application are numerous : various industries, automotive, stationery, mining, wood machinery, agricultural machinery, special tools, public works, lift pods, offshore, marine, handling…
Thus strengthened, the HYD&AU Group’s cylinder offer may display new ambitions :
Structuring investments are being made on the two sites of HYD&AU VÉRINS :
– doubling of production area for the FAUILLET site between 2016 and 2018 to 4 000 sqm, and acquisition of digital and conventional machines
– For the CREUTZWALD site, as part of the repair activity, purchase of a conventional tower
The total production capabilities is increased to 20,000 cylinders per year.
Sales of 4.1 million euros in 2017 reached 6.2 M€ in 2018. The target for 2022 is set at 15 M€.
In complete continuity with its growth strategy, the HYD&AU Group offers its customers, within its cylinder business, technical products with high added value combining quality components, technical expertise and developed services.
Our goal is to give a real new project to our cylinder business and to provide a broader response to the expectations of our customers.
David COUILLANDEAU, Chairman of the HYD&AU Group.