Our metal coating process provides additional anti-corrosion protection for cylinder rods
which are used in corrosive environments.
Our added value
- A complete and diversified range of coatings (chrome rod, stainless steel rod, laser coating, …)
- Adapting to the conditions of hydraulic cylinder implementation environments
- A response to your needs with a range of complementary coating solutions using controlled and in-house processes
Our metal coating process
- cut and machined to the required size
- sand-blasting to give a base of hanging
- flame spray on the circumference and length of the rod with a nickel and chrome powder, selected according to the desired final hardness (up to HRC 45)
- induction heaters to melt the deposited powder and give uniformity and homogeneity to the coating
- finishing machining to give the rod its coating with the desired strength and hardness, which is actually superior to that of the chrome rods.
This process protects the rods of the cylinders in more aggressive environments such as saline, such as mining areas or port areas.